MERCHANDISE & CRAFT VENDOR APPLICATION
Merchandise & Craft Vending Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitors only allowed Saturday, April 16, 2022.
- Applications must be postmarked by April 1, 2022.
- Exhibitors may begin setting up no earlier than 6:00 A.M. Saturday, April 16. All vendors must be set up and ready by 9:00 A.M. All vehicles must be parked in designated parking by 8:45 A.M. The festival hours are 10:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. Vendors cannot break down before 10:00 P.M.
- This is an outdoor event. There will be no refunds due to inclement weather.
- Photos must accompany your application. The pictures could be publicized and should display the items you will be brining to the festival.
- All spaces are 12×12. Any vendor needing additional space must reserve it on the application. The prices for art/crafts vendors are $55.00. If electricity is needed it is $60.00. You must bring your own extension cords, tables, chairs, & tents.
- A Solicitor’s/Peddler’s License Application must be printed and completed. Must be submitted at least one week prior to the event . You can hand deliver, mail, or emailed to the City of Nicoma Park. There is no charge for this license.
- Applications not returned by the specified deadline will not be given space request consideration.
- All vendors are responsible for collecting Sales Tax.
- The applicant hereby agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Liberty Entertainment, LLC.